Friday, October 7, 2011

Fives

Last five people I talked to on the phone:
  1. Wade
  2. Walgreen's (Rx)
  3. Loan Officer (work)
  4. My sister, Jamie
  5. Manager at MAC
Last Five Meals I Ate:
  1. Breakfast - Light English muffin with PB and sugar free jelly
  2. Dessert - Weight Watchers Toffee Crunch Bar
  3. Dinner - Homemade Turkey Chili, slice of wheat toast
  4. Afternoon Snack- Clif Bar
  5. Lunch - Turkey Sandwich on a thin
  6. Snack (after run) - Lowfat chocolate milk
Last five places I’ve traveled:
  1. San Diego
  2. Tucson
  3. Heber (does that count?)
  4. Playa Del Carmen, MX
  5. La Jolla, CA
Last five purchases:
  1. Under Armor Shirt
  2. Shimano Cycling Shoes
  3. Bottle of Water
  4. Groceries
  5. Shirt for Wade for Vegas (funny one)
Last five workouts:
  1. Running
  2. Running
  3. Running
  4. Cycling
  5. Runnning
Five things making me happy right now:
  1. That is FRIIIIIIIIIIDAYYY.
  2. The weather!
  3. My husband
  4. Pumpkin Picking tomorrow w/ my God daughter
  5. New makeup :)

1 comment:

  1. I love how your workouts are running and more running, thats sounds about right for me too :)

    And what is it about new makeup? I always get so giddy and excited to run home and try it. Sephora is like heaven! haha

    Hope you have a great weekend girl :)

    ReplyDelete