Super Rad Ways to Have a Super Rad Day:
- Wake up feeling rested and good.
- PRESENTS from my sweetheart.
- Find a little heart sticker on your steering wheel.
- Find cupcakes & chocolates on your desk at the office.
- Have a very productive workday, cleaning and organizing of files included.
- Grocery shop like it's nobodies biz.
- Bake cupcakes.
- Work more.
- BEST THING EVER RIGHT HERE!!!
- Make fancy dinner with husband.
- Eat fancy dinner while drinking fancy wine with husband.
- Eat cupcakes from #7
It was cold as balls last night, so I busted out my leggings and long sleeve t-shirt and off I went, without my husband who insisted that it was too cold and needed to light a fire and sit by it. God, what a wiener.
From the moment I started running I knew I was going to have an epic run. And I did. I mean, for me anyway.... but I really really needed that. Mentally and physically. I needed to move my legs fast and breath hard. And I did, with ZERO knee/IT/leg/whatever pain at all. I felt a small twinge around mile 5.5, but wasn't to concerned with it. Running the past 2 weeks over a 9:00/mile was hard on my ego.
I don't want to jinx myself, but I think my issue has been miraculously resolved. I feel good today. No soreness whatsoever. It's so crazy that one day I can feel like a damn sloth, heavy and slow and the next run, I feel like a goddamn gazelle.
I walked in the front door with a shit eating grin on my face and when Wade said "how was your run babe?" I told him...It was fu&*$% amazing.
I showered and got my butt in the kitchen. And I ate a lot. And that was my rad day.