Sunday, February 12, 2012

Quick Weekend

Weekend at a glance...

  • Friday night movie night (my sick day)
  • Overdue morning of sleeping in (9:00, eek!)
  • 10.5 mile HOT and sweaty run. Minor knee pain (yesss)
  • Double date night with the parents (VIP duck x 2)
  • 1 AMAZINGLY beautiful run with the pup, followed by a killer plyo circuit with the hubs (ouch)
  • Work, work and more work...but one "event" being over cosmos and lemon cake (rough gig)
  • A mini shopping session (finally found the perfect color of colored jeans, raspberry...not too Winter-y, not too Spring-y)

And now, I'm very busy watching The Grammy's....ummm Adele, you are gorgeous and amazing. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could wear colored jeans... but it just doesn't fit my style. but they sound a:)dorable!

    ReplyDelete