Monday, April 9, 2012

Dumb Phones

My posts have been few and far between lately. Partly because I haven't done anything super exciting, my phone has been jacked up (eff you Verizon) so I haven't been taking photos, and partly because I haven't felt inclined to blog.

So what right?

Pretty much.

Oh, and I've been pretty busy too. Life just gets in the way sometimes.

I had a busy and eventful weekend, friend filled...food and drink filled as well. A baseball game for Easter, some running, some working and very little downtime.

WHY the eff do iPhones NOT let you rotate photos? So.Damn.Annoying. 


How DARE you ruin my photo.

I'm looking forward to crossing my next long run off the list..it will be the longest to date and then the start of a mini taper, and spending some QT with Wade over the weekend. (no plans, yesssss)

Random thought....but has anyone ever visited the website/forums of "Get Off My Internets"? Holy shit those forums scare me. I mean, Bloggers have to expect some mean comments and ridicule because let's face it, everyone talks shit and people on the net do it much more...it's easy to judge from a far and hide behind a computer but dayuuuuuum these people are mean! Anywho.....night!

No comments:

Post a Comment