Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back to Basics

I was a bad bad girl this weekend.

I ate like crap. I drank too much. Beer, vodka, pizza and a smorgasbord of German food were the highlights of my weekend "gone bad".

But I only feel a little bad about it. I'm a healthy eater 99% of the time. I like being healthy. I like the way I feel, I like the way my body responds to it, and I like the energy it gives me. I try not to make myself feel too bad about these types of slip-ups, I'm only human after all and I am a true believer in not depriving yourself of the foods you love....just always in moderation!

Friends go hand in hand with too many cocktails and bad food...we always revert back to acting 18 years old again....my Saturday night consisted of a Beer Pong Tournament, midnight swimming, lotsa laughs, the making of new memories and of course, I got to hang out with this silly guy...

"I Swear I'm Not Drunk"

Tomorrow is Monday. Back to Basics. Back to my routine. Back to the foods that fuel my body.

Hey....at least I ran 11 miles on Saturday, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment