Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekly Work-It-Out

Here is a recap from last weeks workouts:

Monday-Sunday






Last week went well for my running...I slacked a little bit on the weight lifting side, only incorporating it into my week once. And apparently, I don't know how to do math...my spreadsheet from last weeks post said I had 31 miles on my week, hmmm, anyway. As I mentioned yesterday, I ran a 10K on Sunday...which was fun and I actually enjoyed the distance much more than 5K's!


And my week ahead:

Monday-Sunday






ALMOST ready to break the 30 mile mark for a week...this will be the most mileage for me ever. I decided to scale down a bit and only increase a half mile because I have had some knee pain the last week. We are heading back up to the cabin on Friday so I'm hoping I don't have a crappy run like I did last time. It should be cooler and I plan on starting earlier in the morning.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment