Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Starting Over....Laptop Love

I kissed my laptop when I picked "her" up last night. She was very very sick...it was touch and go for a while. My work revolves around this little laptop of mine, so when she went down, it was rough. The Doctor had her for a total of 16 days. She was completely rebuilt and is pretty much a brand new computer at this point. Now I'm going through the process to make her mine again...work out the kinks and the settings to my likings.


All my lovely photos are still there...that is what I am most grateful for.

My blog will now resume.

It was actually quite interesting to not have this little machine taking up much of my free time....reading articles, shopping, dreaming, working, blogging. It forced me to relax a little more at night. Snuggle more with my husband. Bake holiday treats. Play tug-o-war with my pups instead of plugging away on here. Technology has taken over the world, and I fully embrace that. I love it. BUT, I love my quiet nights too....so as a promise to myself, I vow to spend less time with this machine and more time getting back to the basics.

The last week or two has been filled with lots of wonderfulness....friends, family, food....post on that to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment