Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Yearly Cold

I know the weekend has come and gone, but here it is anyway.

I rarely get sick, thank goodness....so when I do, I really hate it. I get bored easily. I hate laying around. I hate slowing down. As I mentioned a couple days ago, we were up at our cozy little cabin. We drove up Friday, early enough to give the place time to warm up so we didn't die in our sleep (joking, kind of).

The thermostat said 22 degrees when we arrived. Awesome. Even more awesome? Our pipes were frozen...so much for winterizing those damn pipes. We got the heat going and eventually it was toasty warm and we had working water...it was touch and go there for a while.



I felt good enough to "hit the town" Friday night to grab a bite to eat, it was fish and chips night after all at the local watering hole. I've mentioned it before, but small town folk still amaze me. So.much.weirdness. (sorry if I offend anyone, k, not really)


 The rest of the weekend was spent being a complete lazy waste of life. Good times.


And I miiiiight have eaten a whole batch of cookies....with very little help from Wade. Photo evidence has been burned.

Til next year Cold.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon! So you can use your Gymboss timer! I hope you love it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete