Thursday, December 29, 2011

No shame here

I really shouldn't post the ugliest photo I have ever taken on the world wide web, but let's be honest here...I don't care. Strangers at the gym see me like this...and fellow runners at races...and my poor friends, family and husband.They still love me. You will too.

I tested out the "new trainer" today and Wade WAS NOT lying. I parked my bike in front of the big screen, popped in the video that came with it and hopped on. A 10 warm-up and a 37 minute race and I thought I was going to die. My heart was exploding out of my chest, I was drinking sweat, and my quads and hamstrings were on fire. God, I disgust myself with that description.

Proof.


Aren't I a vision of beauty?

I'm starting something I'm excited about on Monday....details to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment