Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rock 'n' Roll...#2

AZ Edition. I said I wasn't going to do it. (BUT) It's in 10 days and like the idiot I am, I went ahead and accepted a comped race entry. Free will get me everytime.



I guess I better prepare for this shit show...

This was MY first half marathon just a year ago...so I'm just a little excited about it, even though it's a giant huge mess of a race. I'll be running it with Kara, as usual. No PR's, no stress...we are just going to soak up the RnR experience - bring on the crazies.

2 comments:

  1. Heck yeah....free is the best! Even if you don't have any set goals or expectations, you will be surprised at what you are capable of doing without any plan forward. Hope this year is less hectic and better organized for your sake. Good luck and have fun, first and foremost.

    DonnaG

    ReplyDelete
  2. a free entry would get me too! hopefully it will be a lovely fun run.

    ReplyDelete