Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How to Stress Less

My week has been hellacious, stressful and has left me with a constant twitch in my right eye. I almost cried with my head to the steering wheel yesterday - not a crier, so I sucked it up and moved on.

Tips for relieving stress in the world of Lindsay:


1. Take a long walk with Husband and Pups.


2. Drink Wine.




3. Get an email at 7:30 that causes a happy dance, in the kitchen.

 (like i would actually allow that to be documented on film)



4. Watch this while waiting for dinner. And laugh. Really hard.

 (good thing he doesn't read this, he would kill me)


5. Get a good night's sleep.


Life is too short to be stressed, pissed or unhappy.


3 comments:

  1. Mmm a Friday night glass of wine always relaxes me after a tough week. A nice massage does the trick too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I read #1 I thought it said a long talk with husband and pups, and I was like wow if you are having a long talk with your animals, you REALLY must be stressed! Hope your week gets better, lady! Sending positive energy your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your week gets better!!! And your tips for de-stressing are wonderful :) I especially love #1 - the hubby and my pup always make things better! Plus wine never hurts...

    ReplyDelete