Friday, March 9, 2012

Learning to Say No

The race I was REALLY excited for this weekend? The 15k that starts in the "Mountains" and runs to the "Fountain" of Fountain Hills. The one that runs you up and down through the rolling hills and past lovely Sonoran Desert. The one that gives away tons of awesome prizes and has a HUGE elite field for being a small local race.

Yup. The Bandidos Mountain to Fountain 15k. I deferred my entry for next year. I ran this race last year and it was by far, one of my favorites.

Last year M2F, lookin like a tool

I know I made a smart decision. But I'm still a little bummed.There is always another race, another day, another month, another year...

On the bright side...I'm already paid up for next year! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Smart girl! Saying no is always the hardest thing. Rest up and you'll be ready for the next one!

    ReplyDelete