Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Sunday Survey

A is for age: 29...30 is right around the corner, oy. 

B is for breakfast today: Greek yogurt, strawberries, lowfat granola and a cup of coffee. Deelish!

C is for currently craving: Nothing, I'm full! But I'm sure I'll be craving something soon...

D is for dinner tonight: Family dinner at my parents...rumor has it Mom is making homemade lasagna, sign me up!

E is for favorite type of exercise: Running or yoga. Or hiking.

F is for an irrational fear: The garbage disposal turning on with my hand in it...tripping going up the stairs and breaking my face/teeth.

G is for gross food:  Fast food...it really grosses me out. The last time I ate fast food was about 7 months ago at In-N-Out on a road trip - which I consider a notch above the others. I just can't do McDonalds, Taco, etc. Blech.

H is for hometown: Redmond, Washington

I is for something important: My marriage.

J is for current favorite jam: Refer to post from Thursday, hehe.

K is for kids: Ah no. Just furry ones!

L is for current location: My couch. In the chaise section. With a blanket.

M is for the most recent way you spent money: Hmmmm. At the grocery store, putting gas in my car, dinner and drinks out at a wine bar last night ...SO exciting.

N is for something you need: Nothing. However, I would love a maid, a Louis Vuitton bag and a vacation...

O is for occupation: I sell dreams. Kidding. I sell houses.

P is for pet peeve: People that chew/chomp gum reallllly loud. I don't know why it bugs me so much. Also, people that complain about the same thing, but don't make a change.

Q is for a quote: 



R is for random fact about you: I used to smoke. So disgusting. I occasionally tell people and they never believe me....but it's not something I'm particularly proud of.


S is for favorite healthy snack:  Any type of fruit. Popcorn. Greek yogurt and Soyjoy bars.


T is for favorite treat: Pizza or chocolate. No doubt. Pizza would be my death row meal, more specifically, pizza with pineapple and ham.

U is for something that makes you unique: I have no idea...isn't that sad. My weirdness? My sense of sarcasm? My mad organizational skills? (kidding)


V is for favorite vegetable: Just one? Hmm...fresh picked tomatoes, broccoli and asparagus.


W is for today’s workout: My first attempt at a run in my new kicks, pain free hopefully. Yippee!


X is for X-rays you’ve had: teeth of course and back....I have a slightly unnatural curve to my spine.

 
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Listening to Jay Morton at my fav wine bar, with friends.


Z is for your time zone: Mountain Standard Time.




Does anyone have something really unique about them to share??

Have a super Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment