Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Take me out to the ballgame!

I moved these....it was super fun. I came home to the boxes on my front porch and couldn't let them sit there.

Hint hint....it's my new patio furniture. Have fun Wade! 


After my weight lifting/box fighting debacle Wade and I headed downtown and were treated to a baseball game from one of his work contacts! We left a little early to grab dinner and drinks beforehand, and then met up with Wade's biz partner and his wife.


We had lots of fun as usual and got home WAY past my bedtime. Our seats were ridiculously awesome.


I skipped my outdoor run this morning to catch a little extra sleep and headed over to the gym for an ass whooping from Naydine. I'm still hurting in weird places from our Monday session.

I was thoroughly beaten by her and then hopped on the treadmill for a 4 mile run. I'm heading back later tonight to finish my run (schedule calls for 7 miles today and I didn't have time this am) and take spin with Kara.

Whoever works out 2x/day on a regular basis is NUTS. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment