Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Busy Busy...

I haven't blogged in 3 days, yowzers! Here is a recap of what I have been up too since last Friday:

Friday night:
Me + pizza + movies = awesome. Nuff said.
Saturday:
12 miler with my girl Kara, drive to Tucson, dinner and dancing with friends.
Sunday: Slept in (heaven), late breakfast, drive home from Tucson, costco trip, QT with the Hubs
Monday: UGH, I spent ALL day painting, cleaning our rental condo. Being a landlord is SUPER annoying.

So now it's Tuesday, I have lots on my list of To-Do's before heading out of town Saturday. I am in "Taper Mode" right now, so my training is pretty easy this week.

Monday: Was supposed to do yoga, but spent 77 hours cleaning and painting
Tuesday: 4.5 mile run and weight session
Wednesday: Track workout (3 miles of 5k pace intervals, 30 rest in between)
Thursday: 3 mile easy run
Friday: Yin Yoga
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: RACE DAY!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment