Friday, September 9, 2011

Bodyrock.tv = Scary

My husband pulled this website up for me one night a few months ago. He had met some dude (Geez, I can hardly remember what I ate for breakfast) who used this in his regular routine and apparently had quite the "bod".

I marked it into my Fitness/Running Category under my Bookmarks and never looked at it again. While stalking reading broke runner's blog a couple days ago....I came across it again. And I realized that I have to try it.

This chick is a total beast. I love the fact that most of the exercises can be done at home, with body weight and in a reasonably short amount of time. I like short and intense workouts. And of course, I'm majorly jealous of her body, holy crap. And she obviously works her ass of  for it.

Bodyrock.tv consists of Zuzana and her husband posting workout challenges throughout the week, Zuzana works out and Freddy does the behind the scenes. AND they are totally free and they look pretty intense..I'm up for the challenge if it means my abs will look like hers, ha! But seriously, I'm going to try it next week...




No comments:

Post a Comment