Thursday, November 3, 2011

3 days

In 3 days I will be running my 3rd half marathon.

My 3rd this year. I'm a little nervous....only because of the pressure I put on myself to be "better".

This race is an all Women's Race...so I am going to focus on having fun, soaking it in, and cheering on my fellow female runners. It also happens to be my running buddies BIRTHDAY that day...so it's her day.

If I happen to PR, I won't be sad at all. Hopefully I don't want to stab my eyes out with all this "girlie-ness".

The course map makes it look like a piece of cake...but after talking to some ladies that have run it before, it's not the most accurate map and has some hills.

Looks pretty downhill to me, yo!


I hate hills. They scare me.


I'm tapering, so I have a lot of pent up energy. Guess I'll burn it off at Happy Hour tonight....cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment