Sunday, January 8, 2012

Flashback

Apparently, I think I'm 21 again
 
Friday night was date night. Actually, double date night with our fun friends....we met up at Zinburger, dined, wined and laughed. 7 hours later...I was drinking a chocolate shake at Denny's and my husband was wolfing down an Omelet. Classy class.

Best part? We got home at like 4am. Kill me.

However, we had a REALLY REALLY fun time. I can sleep when I'm dead right?


After sleeping in until 9:30am, we got productive and spent some time outdoors, running errands and being adults. We crashed pretty early knowing Sunday was our "long run" day. After being a moron and signing up for RnRAZ last week, I figured I needed to bust out a decent long run. It's been a month since I ran over 7-8 miles, awesome.

It was decent. The weather was perfection. (seriously, who gets to run in a tank and shorts in January?) Wade joined me for part of it so it was helpful to have him alongside. It wasn't my fastest...but it wasn't my worst. I just need to tell myself that this one is for fun. No PR's to achieve, just fun.

We showered and hopped on our cruisers to ride over to Cyn and Jeff's house for some BBQ and football. It was a great day full of things that I love; being active, friend filled, food and beer consuming, and laughing.


Time to sit on my butt until tomorrow. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. You're a trooper! I can't believe you got up at 9:30... my lazy ass didn't roll out until almost 11. We had a blast, and even though I blame you for failing to do my long run, it was totally worth it. XOXO

    ReplyDelete