Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekly Freakout Diverted

I noticed while glancing through my Facebook news feeds that some photos had been added this morning to the OC Marathon and Half Marathon page. It made that little lump in my stomach appear at the thought of running a FULL marathon. I get this feeling on a weekly basis when I am reminded that I signed up for this beast...

I just looked at the updated photos.

I just squealed with excitement.

Seriously. If I'm going to torture myself with running 26.2 miles, I might as well be getting a nice misty ocean breeze in the face.

Plus, exciting plans are being made with one of Wade's best buds friends and his darling wife who live in Newport. Champagne brunch will be flashing through my head the last 13.1 miles.

Check it.




I feel a teeny bit less freaked out now. Just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment