Wednesday, June 6, 2012

NRD


I know I know....EVERYONE is posting about National Running Day today, hell, I even acknowledged it on Facebook so I guess I ought to give it it's own post, right?



Wade and I woke up bright and early and were out running by about 5:45....there was actually a chill in the air when we walked outside. Rare but I'll take it as it typically feels like Satan's House about this time of year.

I ran 7 glorious miles in the form of a tempo run. The first 2 sucked ass, and then I settled into a nice pace of about 8:25/mile to finish it off. My legs are still sore as shit from my gym workout on SUNDAY. (I'm.so.weak)

Geez.

We hopped into the pool, drank coffee and made breakfast....all before 8:00. Sweet.

I am meeting with a personal trainer today (hold me). Normally, I wouldn't pay for a trainer, but I got a few free sessions when I joined back at my gym, so what the hell, right?


Is everyone running today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment